® 2011 Sarah Kelly
Ukulele Lessons find us on Facebook
WHY NOT CONTACT US TODAY AND BOOK A FREE INTRODUCTORY SCHOOL ASSEMBLY OR GROUP MEETING?
"LEARN TO PLAY THE "UKE-CAN"©WAY"
- Ukulele Lessons for "Pre-school", KS.1, KS.2 , KS.3 and adult groups.
- Providing the fun and excitement of ukulele lessons wherever they are required!
- Gloucestershire based ukulele lessons - Fun on your doorstep! With our home between Cheltenham and Gloucester our services can cover a wide area.
- We travel to you- saving you time and fuel!
- Free whole class teaching session, each main term, for schools that participate in our peripatetic teaching service.
If you are keen to start learning the ukulele, we hope you can find everything that you need on our website.
"UKE-CAN" is focused upon providing a high-quality ukulele teaching service and customer satisfaction at the best price!
Whatever the style of ukulele tutoring your school or community group requires, "UKE-CAN" is here to help you......formal, peripatetic lessons, classroom workshops, adult taster sessions, ukulele themed, cross curricular activity days or School INSET staff training/ team building!
SCHOOL PAYMENT CAN BE MADE VIA BACS, invoice or L.E.A. ON SUPPLY RATES
STOP PRESS!!- "UKE-CAN" is now available to nursery school children in their "pre-school" year.
Peripatetic lessons- (payable by parents)
- £20 per student, per 5 week block of group lessons, over a half term-(Group no bigger than 12)
- Reduced rates available -for students receiving "free school meals" and "pre-school" nursery groups. Children on Free School Meals pay £2 a lesson (£10 for 5 week block) Free instrument hire for families on low income.
School workshops/ group sessions
FREE- for schools participating in our peripatetic teaching
- £50 for "workshop" taster session including ukulele hire and cross curricular "KS.1 and KS.2 friendly" ukulele related extension activities. Reduced rate for blocks of more than 1 hour.
- We handle all of the paperwork and admin' so that you do not have to!
- UKE-CAN is totally committed to the provision of an inclusive music education and can assist schools and "non-profit making organisations" in locating sources of funding from charitable foundations.
AND...IF YOU STILL DOUBT THE POWER OF THE UKULELE?...LOOK AT THESE LINKS FEATURING "THE UKULELE ORCHESTRA OF GREAT BRITAIN"(by kind permission of Jodie, manager of The Ukulele Orchestra Of Great Britain)
Please be aware that the trade name "UKE-CAN" and the "UKE-CAN" ukulele logo are trademark and copyright protected and the property of Sarah Kelly 2011. IPO Number 2598217
PLEASE NOTE- "UKE-CAN" is the one and only patented, ukulele teaching business, run by Sarah Kelly and is not to be confused with a London based business, currently using an aurally identical name.